Buy any property with confidence.
As a buyer, you may have absolutely no idea where to start – and fall into traps you never saw coming. Or you may simply not have the time.
We guide you through the process. We identify any problems with the property that may be hidden. Real estate agents often apply pressure tactics to push through a quick sale. Auctioneers will often pressure you to overbid. All resulting in you possibly being unhappy with the outcome. We will check the contract and the Vendor Statement and help you choose a reputable conveyancers or property lawyers.
We will also make sure you have a great finance broker and if you need any other trades, we will direct you to our team of professionals.
Purchasing a property is one of the most pivotal and exciting moments in anyone’s life.
For many people the most expensive purchase in their lifetime. Whether you’re buying your first property, relocating, searching for your dream home, or looking for an investment, Mary and her team are your new secret weapon to ensuring, that you will maximise your chance of securing the right properly, for the right price.
Low Flat Fee Service for Buyers.
Maatouk Property Advocates charge a Low Flat Fee.
Making our services affordable and available for all.
We Do Not Charge a Commission.
We never sell our own developments and find this practice unethical.
What is a Buyer's Advocate?
A buyer advocate, also known as a buyer’s agent, plays a crucial role in the real estate industry by representing the interests of homebuyers throughout the home buying process. Their primary focus is to ensure that the buyer makes informed decisions, secures the best possible deal, and navigates the complexities of the real estate transaction with confidence. Here, we’ll explore the role and benefits of a buyer advocate.
Role of a Buyer Advocate:
- Needs Assessment: A buyer advocate from Maatouk property advocates begins by conducting a comprehensive needs assessment with the buyer. This involves understanding the buyer’s preferences, budget, desired location, and specific property requirements.
- Market Research: Our advocates leverage their expertise and resources to research the local real estate market, identifying suitable properties that match the buyer’s criteria. This includes both listed properties and off-market opportunities.
- Property Showings: Buyer advocates schedule property viewings and accompany the buyer to inspect potential homes. They provide insights into the property’s pros and cons, helping buyers make informed judgments.
- Negotiation: One of their key roles is to negotiate on behalf of the buyer. They use their market knowledge and negotiation skills to secure the property at the best possible price and with favourable terms. This can include price negotiation, contingencies, and concessions.
- Market Analysis: They provide buyers with detailed market analysis and comparable sales data to support pricing and negotiation strategies.
- Coordinate Inspections: They help coordinate professional home inspections, ensuring that the property is thoroughly examined for any issues or defects.
- Access to Resources: Our Buyer advocates often have a network of trusted professionals, such as mortgage brokers, Building & Pest inspectors, Property Lawyers, and Conveyancers, to recommend to their clients when needed.
- Safeguarding Interests: Their primary fiduciary duty is to the buyer, meaning they are legally bound to act in the buyer’s best interests and provide unbiased advice.
Benefits of a Buyer Advocate:
- Expertise: Our Buyer advocates possess in-depth knowledge of the local real estate market, industry trends, and negotiation strategies. They use this expertise to guide buyers effectively.
- Time Savings: They save buyers time by conducting property searches, scheduling viewings, and handling paperwork, allowing buyers to focus on their daily lives and responsibilities.
- Access to Off-Market Properties: Our Buyer advocates often have access to off-market listings that are not publicly available, increasing the pool of potential properties for buyers.
- Negotiation Skills: Their negotiation skills help buyers secure properties at better prices and with more favourable terms than they might achieve on their own.
- Reduced Stress: By shouldering the responsibility of property search, negotiations, and paperwork, our buyer advocates reduce the stress associated with the home buying process.
- Objective Advice: Our buyer advocates provide objective advice, as their loyalty is solely to the buyer, ensuring that their interests are protected.
- Financial Savings: The savings achieved through skilled negotiation can often offset the cost of hiring an MPA buyers advocate, making our services cost-effective.
- Peace of Mind: Knowing that a professional is guiding them through the process gives buyers peace of mind, especially in a complex and competitive market.
In summary, our buyer advocates act as dedicated advocates for all homebuyers, guiding them through the intricacies of the real estate transaction while protecting their interests and helping them make informed decisions. Their expertise, market knowledge, and negotiation skills provide significant benefits to buyers, making the home buying journey smoother and more successful.
ARE YOU READY TO START
YOUR PROPERTY JOURNEY?
Buyer Case Study
Geelong property purchased at over $70,000 below asking price.
In 2019, Mary represented a buyer purchasing a home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 garages in Geelong on a 350 square-metre block of land. The auction agent was overwhelming, chasing a price in the mid-$600,000s.
Mary negotiated the price down to $530,000 and, today, the property is worth $660,000.
Through skilful negotiation Mary was able to save her clients tens of thousands of dollars on a high-quality property – which over time has helped them build over $100,000 in equity.